Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Precision Vision is committed to:
- Maintaining an accessible website.
- Ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with Title II of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Precision Vision recognizes that ensuring accessibility for all of our visitors is a continual process. We will make every attempt to keep the website current and compliant.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
- Contact us using by clicking on Contact Us
- Call us at (405) 679-3785
- Visit us at 1455 S. Douglas, Ste D, Midwest City, Oklahoma 73130
Accessibility features of this website
- Resizable text – allows a visitor to customize the size of page content to optimize their viewing experience
- Compatibility with screen-readers through the use of appropriate code