The Practice Liaison is primarily responsible for developing and implementing a sales plan to maintain and grow referrals from providers to EyeCare Partners and its network of Ophthalmology specialty services. The Practice Liaison will execute initiatives related to increasing loyalty and preference to EyeCare Partners affiliates among internal and external provider referral sources.
Location: This will be a remote position with travel in the OKC region to surrounding practices. Part Time, less than 30 hours per week
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through the use of a Customer Relationship Management (HubSpot CRM) system: Build, develop, and maintain current and potential referral sources within the company's current and future markets.
- Develop, facilitate, and plan a regular cadence of visits and meetings with current and potential physician referral sources.
- Gather and interpret the data and reports necessary to determine priority areas for growing referrals to ECP Ophthalmologists.
- Develop, plan and facilitate a regular cadence of educational seminars, dinners, meet and greets between current and potential referral sources for our physicians and team.
- Work with practice leaders, key physicians, and teams to develop, implement, and expand satellite locations.
- Work with practice leaders, ophthalmologists, and practice teams to educate and drive advanced technology implant (ATIOL) conversions.
- Actively partner with business development, liaison program manager, marketing, operations, along with other corporate resources, to co-develop overall organic growth strategies, market analysis, and identify/execute on best practices for organic growth.
- Act as point of contact for all current and potential referral sources if issues arise with referred patients.
- Investigate issue and collaborate with others to reach satisfactory resolution & drive related process improvements
- Be the point of contact for medical, trade, and physician organizations within the practice's current and future markets.
- Work with practice leader and liaison program manager to develop and maintain internal and external company liaison-related marketing initiatives.
- Set up and host company information sessions at trade shows, health fairs, and community events sponsored or supported by the marketing plan.
- Participate in physician recruitment interviews to communicate the liaison role in the building of their practice
- Monitor co-management relationships with practice doctors, external referral sources, and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Physician relations experience desired
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum Required: 5 years of sales experience, preferably in healthcare industry
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
Minimum Required: None
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong experience using a Customer Relationship Management
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600. Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.